Friday 13 January 2012

To Market, To Market, To Buy A Fat Pig..........

........home again, home again, jiggety jig! Whenever I think about making these, that rhyme goes around and around in my head!

For the first time this year (!!) I found myself with a little spare time today. The kids were at school, orders were packed in record time and rather than do housework, I pulled out those vintage sheets I picked up and started cutting (along with some I already had)



I love making these bags. They are all fully reversable...



..........and so very sturdy - I have used them to carry heavy heavy items without any bother........


.........and they just look kinda cool too, don't they?

My charms are also cut up for the Rainbow Charm Swap over on Flickr & will be posted to the host on Monday. I've loved watching all the rainbow fabrics being uploaded onto Flickr - there are some gorgeously fabulous materials there - can't wait! Now to decide what to use them for!

4 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Great bags!! The pink one is awesome!

Kate said...

Love these market bags!

WandaFish said...

Hi, I've just popped over from Mouthy Stitches :)
Love the bags! I have a fabric 'carrier' which is so useful but not as pretty as these.

Diane-crewe said...

"found you" through the mouthy stitchers ...looking forwards in a terrified sort of way to this wap xx GOOD LUCK!!