I finally finished! I quilted 1/2" around each of the squares (the outside and inside of each) and then spent an evening or two tying off and burying the loose threads. I think it was worth it, though. I used the Joel Dewberry Modern Meadow navy herringbone fabric for the binding again and am pleased I did - it seems to be the perfect frame for this quilt.
|Look at that dark sky!!! It's supposed to be our summer|
|Close up of the quilting stitches|
|Shows off the quilting pattern a little better|
I have packed my "Boy's Story" stitcheries to keep me occupied during the evening. I am hoping to get quite a bit more done - this quilt has gone stale and needs to get back on track!