Monday 3 January 2011

A little more............

I have today chosen the layout for the stacks and sewn them together into columns


Just need to press, trim & sew together and top will be complete

Not quite sure which colours for the binding yet - am quite fancying dark brown but will peruse my stash tomorrow (hopefully!) and decide. Lots & lots of work to do tomorrow and J will be helping as his Chicken Pox are not clear enough for nursery. Let's see how far we get! At least Lianne will be here *yay*

4 comments:

Lynz said...

Well, now, that's a gorgeous quit top! My stacked coins always end up a bit crooked - this would solve that problem nicely. In fact, ALL your quits are quite lovely!

P.S. Do you now your account is set up to no reply? I just tried to reply to the lovely comment you left on my blog. It's a shame because generally quilters will strike up a chat if you let them!

Nat said...

Looking lovely Sarah, such gorgeous fresh colours. Hope the little one is on the mend xxx

Sarah said...

Thanks for letting me know, Lynz and for your help xx

Cathy C said...

It's looking fabulous hun!