Tuesday 12 July 2011

Phew!

The picnic quilt is finally nearly done

VAT is finally finished for another 3 months - why oh why do I always leave it 'til the last minute??!

In other news, the picnic quilt has been quilted & binding chosen & stitched on - just the hand stitching to do now (half way there!), passes for CHA bought and printed, itinerary printed, travel insurance purchased & dresses chosen. Isn't it amazing how much can get done when you're avoiding doing your Taxes?

I leave you with a quick layout I created at Lou's last weekend from a sketch one of the DT created for this month's challenge

Need to check the date and add this plus a little journalling of my memories but ran out of time (typical me!)

Just kits to get out, orders to pack and my packing to do and Chicago here we come!!

2 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Looking good!!

Cathy C said...

Love the colours of your picnic quilts Sarah, and your layout is fab!
Enjoy chicargo, wish I was coming!!