Sunday 22 May 2011

Atishoooooooooo!


It was our 11th Wedding Anniversary on Friday (where has that time gone??!) and we were due to have a day in Chester (where we were married) and a night to ourselves whilst my parents had the kids.

However, Thursday I started with a terrible cold and was fit for nothing. But, Ross has his new 3D TV and was content watching films & bits & pieces on there so all was good. We did have a quick nip to John Lewis where I was thrilled to see they had Joel Dewberry. So, I treated myself to a few yards of his herringbone pattern in a few different colours. After a snooze in the car (I really wasn't too well) and a rest when we got home, I managed to cut some 2 1/2" strips from the navy herringbone to make the binding for my Parisville quilt. This morning I felt well enough to get the machine out to stitch the strips together, iron & stitch onto the quilt. Now to find some time to hand stitch the binding on and it will be finished! James has already laid claim to it - we'll see if he remembers when it's finished!!

No comments: