Tuesday 17 May 2011

I'm still here!


Life has somewhat taken over, though. We had a fabulous week away at Butlins at the end of April - the weather was very kind to us and the kids had a whale of a time

Work is busy and sees me working into most evenings so there is little time left for sewing. I have had a fabulous scrappy day at Lou's with great friends for company but can't share anything from that just yet as it's for a forthcoming kit

In the spare time I have found, I have been hand quilting my Parisville quilt, which gives me such pleasure. I chose white Guttermann quilting thread, doubled over. With hindsight (such a wonderful thing!) I wish I had used a contrasting thread to show up more. But it looks good anyway (well I think so!) and I do love the softness of a handquilted quilt


No comments: